Have you been thinking for a long time about "infecting" your friends with the stamp virus as well, so that you can soon craft together?
Or maybe you wanted to try out simple watercolor coloring yourself to find an easy introduction to this technique?
With a lot of love we have put together a starter box for interested newcomers or anyone who just can't get enough of our wonderful hobby, which should make exactly that possible.
Because in here you can expect not only fun, inspiration and a lot of good mood - but also everything you need to really get started right away!
In addition to the cute animal and the versatile text stamp set, you will find an acrylic block, ink pad, watercolor paper and 5 colored watercolor pencils, as well as the matching blender, so you don't even need a brush to get started right away on the first to overthrow coloration.
The two stamp sets are not only perfectly coordinated, but also two real all-rounders. Because with both the objects that you can give the animals and the pretty lettering texts that accompany you all year round, you are now equipped for (almost) all occasions.
We would say: unpack, enjoy, stamp off!
Included in the set:
• A6 Stamp set "Tierisch vielseitig"
• A7 stamp set "Bunte Texte"
• Acrylic block
• 5 Karin watercolor markers (#283 Gold, # 181 Lipstick red, #264 Artic blue, #385 Praline, #276 Warm gray 3)
• Colorless Blender Karin Brushmarker Pro
• Mini stamp pad Versafine Onyx Black ;
• 10 sheets of watercolor paper DIN A5 (Florence Watercolor Paper, 200 g)