Have you been thinking about “infecting” your friends with the stamp virus for a long time so that you can do crafts together soon?
Or did you want to try out simple watercolor colouring yourself to get an easy start in this area?
With a lot of love, we have put together a starter box for interested newcomers or anyone who simply can't get enough of our wonderful hobby, which is intended to make exactly that possible.
Because in here you can expect not only fun, inspiration and a lot of good mood - but also everything you need to get started right away!
In addition to the stamp sets, you will find an acrylic block, ink pad, watercolor paper, two gel pens and 5 colored watercolor pencils, as well as the matching blender, so you don't even need a brush to get started on your first coloring straight away.
The two stamp sets are perfectly coordinated and can create festive cards for your loved ones in no time. With the christmas images and sentiments, you are well prepared for the holidays and will never have to buy a card again. Handmade is the order of the day. We would say: unpack, be happy, start stamping!
Included in the set:
• A6 stamp set “Weihnachts-Mix”
• A7 stamp set “Bunte Weihnachtstexte”
• Acrylic block
• 5 Karin watercolor markers (#283 Gold, #174 Sandstone, #181 Lipstick Red , #281 Olive Green, #216 Almond)
• Colorless blender Karin Brushmarker Pro
• Karin Decogel Starsparks in #109 Red and #104 Yellow
• Mini ink pad Versafine Onyx Black
• 10 sheets of watercolor paper DIN A5 (Florence Watercolor Paper, 200gr)